'Finally FIFA 17 respects me!' - Aubameyang

'Finally FIFA 17 respects me!' - Aubameyang

The forward is pleased to have been recognised as the fastest player in the world by the recently released video game

Borussia Dortmund striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is delighted that he is the quickest player in FIFA 17 – and says it's about time his pace status rose!
Aubameyang has earned a reputation for being a deadly finisher in the Bundesliga, yet the most eye-catching of his attributes is his speed.

“In the previous edition I was only third in speed but now I’m first. It’s about time FIFA respected me,” he joked with Onze. “By the way, I’m also quickest in PES.”
Signed for €13 million from Saint-Etienne in 2013, the striker was clocked at running 3.7 second over 30 metres – even quicker than Olympic champion Usain Bolt over the same ground when he broke the 100m world record in 2009.

Comments